Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuscan Skies Poppy Fields - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1629363

 Tuscan Skies Poppy Fields
by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Cradled Hardboard




Tuscan Skies Poppy Field is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, looking forward to my workshop in Tuscany in the spring, as the temperatures outside drop to wintertime temps! It's tough being a full time artist when you have to make "public" appearances - digging through all my jeans to find something without paint on it, trying to remember to wear something at least slightly presentable. The workplace dress code, after all, is fluffy slippers and scruffy pullovers when one works at home in an art studio. It doesn't help matters that my four helpers run about naked as the day they were born, save for their little fur coats. I shouldn't complain, though, I still don't regret throwing away the big ole pile of panty hose when I quit the corporate world last year! I can't imagine any scenario which would require me to ever wear panty hose again. Clearly these were invented by men....


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/page/4793/june-6-13-2015-tuscany-italy

No comments:

Post a Comment