Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Cheer Peonies and the Thankfulness Checklist - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1628517

Holiday Cheer Peonies
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Archival Panel




Holiday Cheer Peonies is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, and the countdown to Christmas has begun. This was one of those perfect days, picking up goodies for my French holiday workshop in North Texas - all in French themes, coming home to a studio filled with the smell of fresh peonies, and spending an entire day with the hubby. I've got videos and paintings shipping all over the world tomorrow, and several surprise packages in the bunch for artists whom I suspect were awfully good this year! The next few weeks will go by so very quickly. When I think of the things I am most thankful for, each of them revolves around the same theme - Love. I am thankful for my family, my puggies, my job as an artist and teacher. Thanks so much to all my art friends and the students who give me so much happiness and joy. Here's to you - to a beautiful year, filled with flowers, color, art, and hot mocha with scandalous amounts of whippy creme! And a little critter or three to snuggle with!

No comments:

Post a Comment