Thursday, March 20, 2014

Garden Dreamer Iris Path and a Flower Stroll Through the Dallas Arboretum - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/dataviewer.asp?keyvalue=13043&subkeyvalue=1401577&page=WorksZoom

Garden Dreamer Iris Path
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

I can never visit the Dallas Arboretum without filling up the memory on my IPhone with photos. Yesterday I dropped off my white tulip painting for their Garden Gallery juried show *sound of trumpets!* and took a quick walk through the garden while I was there. Every year the imagination of the flower architects there just amaze me - check out the photos I've shared on my art blog today, in particular the giant topiary peacock! There were a pair of these birds, facing one another, and they are as tall as a 2-story building.

No comments:

Post a Comment