Monday, July 6, 2015

Earth Patterns 2...Watercolor and Acrylic.. Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



        This image is another small abstract done in LIQUID ACRYLICS  and WATERCOLOR.


I hope you are enjoying these excursions from my regular posts, I am having a great deal of fun with them.

Color and design are my pet passions as many of you already know. 
I seem to bounce from more realistic imagery to the abstractions. Right now I am in the latter mode.

This one began much the same way as the previous post. No notion of where I was going with it, just allowing myself the creativity of the layering process.
I decided to go with a more 'EARTHY' image, kind of rocky, kind of not.. this time.

This one is 6" x 10" unframed.
$200 Plus S/H


Prints are available through Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/earth-patterns-2-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment