Saturday, October 25, 2014

Frayssinet Sunset - French Landscapes and Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1593365

Frayssinet Sunset
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Frayssinet Sunset is the newest daily in Flower Mound Studio, based on my recent visit to Southern France. I'll be teaching in this charming village next August, and can hardly wait to return. Tomorrow we'll be filming a new video in North Texas, so I did a little flower shopping today with Howard Pee Pugpants at the nursery here in Flower Mound. I hardly had time to put the pugmobile in park when the first crowd of adoring fans stepped up to greet Mister Howard, with pats and exclamations of his absolute handsomeness. Howard loves an audience and all the attention that comes with it, and gave several slobbery autographs before helping me pick out just the right blossoms to paint on camera tomorrow. What on earth would I do without my studio helpers to guide me in the right direction each day?

No comments:

Post a Comment