Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Painting Ireland's Dingle Peninsula with Niki Gulley

"Peaceful Cove," Dingle Peninsula ©2019 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 9" x 12" textured oil painting

Just Sold! After teaching our Ireland Art Trek, my husband and I stayed a couple of extra days on the Dingle Peninsula on the west coast of Ireland. Setting up my easel on this peaceful cove, I set about creating the unique textures in the cliffs with the palette knife. I hope you can feel the sound of the water as it laps against the shore creating its peaceful, rhythmic tune.

***

If you're interested in joining us on one of our upcoming Art Treks or Foodie Treks to Scotland, Tuscany, Venice, Greece or Iceland, please let us know. Spaces fill up quickly!


Scotland - Aug. 2019
Foodie Trek - Tuscany - Oct. 2019
Venice Carnivalé - Feb. 2020
Greece - May 2020
Iceland - Sept. 2020
Foodie Trek - Tuscany - Oct. 2020


For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

***

To see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment