Wednesday, September 12, 2018

New "Pop of Color" Palette Knife Poppy Painting by Niki Gulley

"Pop of Color" ©2018 Niki Gulley
24" x 12"  textured oil paint on wrap around canvas

Inspired from a wonderful trip to Tuscany, I wanted this piece to be uplifting and full of joy and energy. Set beneath a colorful sky on a beautiful day in springtime with the poppies and wildflowers in full bloom, I hope all of your cares drift away and your spirit is lifted while gazing into this cheerful scene.

For more information on my vertical Fields of Color series, please contact my gallery, the Good Art Company, in Fredericksburg, TX at goodartcompany.com/gacart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=25&sort=20a&page=1&z.


For more details on my other contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my colorful landscape palette knife paintings.

***

For more information on our Foodie Treks and our painting and photography Art Treks in Europe, please check out ArtTreks.org. If you'd like to join us in Tuscany this September, please let me know.

E-mail - Niki Gulley

No comments:

Post a Comment