Wednesday, March 14, 2018

"Morning Glow" oil painting by Contemporary Impressionist Artist Niki Gulley

"Morning Glow, White Rock Lake" ©2018 Niki Gulley
oil on canvas • 20" x 16"

On a peaceful spring morning, I set up my easel at White Rock Lake to capture the sun rising behind this beautiful, tangled Cottonwood tree. I liked how the warm light showed off the tree's curves and textured bark, and I chose this vertical composition to show off its size and strength. In the distance, the sun glistens along the water's surface and I hope this scene lifts your spirits for what the day has to bring.

"Morning Glow" along with several of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings are available through Seaside Gallery in Pismo Beach, CA. To contact them about this painting, please follow the link below.

Seaside Gallery
580 Cypress Street
Pismo Beach, California
(805) 773-8057

***

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

E-mail - Niki Gulley

No comments:

Post a Comment