Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Train, Red Train Car, Railroad,Contemporary Mixed Media Painting, Original Painting “Two Worlds” by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


I tried to capture a glimpse of two worlds in a moment of parallel existence. Both of these exist and usually carry on without bothering the each other yet has anyone ever wanted to jump on the train, anyone want to just jump off the train and sit??? Just thinking as I sat watching the train go by so slowly and wondering if it would ever end. Do we still think the grass is greener over there?


  FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

  8"x8"x1/8" Acrylic on Panel/Available

  $95/Special  Pricing.

  Click HERE to purchase.

  Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

  Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

  Visit my website http://hollyhunterberry.com


No comments:

Post a Comment