Monday, November 6, 2017

Contemporary Mixed Media Landscape, Original Painting "Set Your Clocks” by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


The slow and steady rhythm of the trains traveling on their daily journey is part of our landscape. Yes, there are "railroaders" back in my family somewhere and I grew up listening to some crazy stories of an era gone by. When I stop at a train crossing I sit, enjoy and smile a bit in remembrance. Hope I was able to capture a moment in the "Day of a Train..." yes, you can set your clocks by some of them!


  FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

  8"x8"x1/8" Acrylic on Panel/Available

  $95/Special Holiday Pricing.

  Click HERE to purchase.

  Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

  Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

  Visit my website http://hollyhunterberry.com


No comments:

Post a Comment