Sunday, October 8, 2017

Above, Below and Beyond..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


I decided to pastel over a very banal tree landscape I had done in a quick demo years ago.

I have just attended an abstract workshop and I guess that is still n my mind, even though it was a watercolor workshop.

 I needed a break away from pretty landscapes, and this is what I came up with.

Totally intuitive, no preconceived plan.

I did this on Sennelier paper in pastels.

It measures 11.25" x 25.5" unframed

$350 plus S/H

I am also posting my decision planning on the rotation of this design, I was pleased with it in every position actually, but decided on the above. 

See what you all think, do you agree?


Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:









Thanks for visiting..

Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment