Monday, March 7, 2016

Portrait of a Horse, by Melissa A. Torres, 4x5 acrylic on wood





I painted my first horse portrait several months ago and loved it!  There is just something so beautiful about these animals.

This painting was painted on several pieces of wood, which I originally obtained for a different project that didn't work out. I decided to glue the pieces together and create a "canvas."  This wood is recycled. I get them from a fellow artist (he may not call himself that, but what he does with wood is amazing) Doug, of Redeemwood, in Colorado. This is one of several pieces of art I have created using his product.

To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.melissaatorresart.com.
To purchase my work, you may contact me at MATArt75@gmail.com, or visit my Etsy shop.
You can follow me on Facebook or Instagram.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment