Monday, August 31, 2015

Painted Sky..Landscape...Acrylic...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews





I decided to get out my FULL BODIED Acrylics today and do some small landscapes. I have finished this one, so thought I would post it.

I am teaching an ACRYLICS ON CANVAS tomorrow for the Williamson Arts Guild in Georgetown, as well as a demonstration called THE LAYERED LANDSCAPE for their group. 

As I have not painted in the tubed acrylics in a while, I thought I better get up to snuff.
Hope you like this one..

 Image size is 8" x 10" (unframed)
$165 including S/H within the contiguous USA.


Prints of this image are available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/painted-sky-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment