Saturday, July 25, 2015

Village Glow...Semi -Abstract....Pastel over Acrylic and Watercolor...Texas Artist ...Rae Andrews










Okay, I am still doing the pastel over acrylics and using watercolor to pull areas together with this image. I used WILD colors with the acrylics to begin this scene. I think most of you know how much I just LOVE color!

I love the interaction of the mixed media, and it allows me my vibrant WILD use of color.
I think I prefer the ABSTRACT  genre, but thought I would throw this one in for a bit of a break. Hope you all like it.

Back to the studio!

                                  This image is 5" x 7" on sanded Richeson board.

                                                             $100 Plus S/H



                                  Prints of this image are available through Fine Art America:


                             http://fineartamerica.com/featured/village-glow-rae-andrews.html


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment