Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ascension..Pastel Over Liquid Acrylics..Abstract... Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




ASCENSION was a challenge, for me, however, a MOST rewarding one. 

I am not one to overlay my pastels with other mediums. I usually just use pastel.

However, having won a whole bunch of art supplies recently (thank you Jack Richeson's Art Supplies) I had a lot of GATORBOARD. 

These boards are a great surface for mixed media such as watercolor, acrylics and pastels.. All are happy to PLAY together on this surface.

                               So here is my PASTEL ABSTRACT effort on GATOR BOARD .

                                                           Image size is 6" x 9"
                                                                  $200 inc.S/H


                        Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

                   http://fineartamerica.com/featured/ascension-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


                  You might also look at the other items Fine Art America offers using this image:






Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com
               

         

No comments:

Post a Comment