Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Painting Sonoma Sunflowers - Nancy Medina Art Classes and Workshops


Wild Garden Sonoma Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
16X16
Oil, Sold

Class Demonstration



Videos
France, Italy and the US - Flower Painting Workshops
My Web Site
Follow Me on Facebook


I am just back from my first Sonoma, California, workshop, where the sunsets were spectacular, the fresh flowers were plentiful, and you couldn't walk five feet without stumbling into a gorgeous vineyard! We painted tulips, hydrangeas, cosmos, daisies, and delphiniums and I was acclimated back to the California I love before I had even polished off a glass of red! 

Most of all, I knew immediately, while standing in line for my gourmet iced mocha coffee with extra mocha, that I was back in California. The sign at the checkout stated my selection that day was certifiably gluten free, organic, non-GMO laced, fair-trade grown, vegan, women-owned, and socially responsible. 

My next workshop is in Tuscany, Italy, and I have a few seats left so pack your wine glass and your sun hat and join me for the peak of poppy bloom! I'm saving a bowl of gelato with your name on it!





Thanks so much Rochelle Wines, our awesome hosts!



No comments:

Post a Comment