Saturday, May 30, 2015

Miniature Floral Paintings, by Melissa A. Torres, 3x3 acrylic on canvas


Sunflowers, 3x3 acrylic on canvas. Available for purchase here at my Etsy shop.




Bluebonnets. SOLD


With the rainy weather and gloomy days we have been having in Texas, I decided to do some paintings to brighten the day. I wanted to paint, but not anything too big or detailed as I am working on commissions as well. It was somewhat of a challenge to use a palette knife on such a small canvas, but once I got the hang of it, it was easier and I truly enjoyed it. I used an acrylic gel medium to achieve the impasto effect. I may have to try a few more of these. Thank you for looking. 

Too see more of my work please visit my website: www.melissaatorresart.com. Feel free to leave me a comment or say hello. 

To purchase any of my works, most are listed on my Etsy.
Follow me on Facebook.

My thoughts are with those who have lost their lives, families, and loved ones in the flooding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment