Saturday, February 14, 2015

Peach Bloomers Roses - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1681190

Peach Bloomers 
by Nancy Medina
16X16
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas




Peach Bloomers is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I pack up my favorite vases, along with buckets of fresh flowers for my Valentine's workshop this weekend. I have so many prizes to give away I had to buy a roll of those ticket stub thingies. Amongst the goodies are four perfect men who shall be going home with four lucky students (won't their husbands be surprised!). These perfect men who are prizes are decadently rich and very attractive. I certainly hope there won't be any hair pulling or name calling when they make their appearance! Stay tuned, I'll be sharing photos of these perfect fellows with you soon, along with all the excitement of our three day event.



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1681190

Peach Bloomers blossoms with the studio models

No comments:

Post a Comment