Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Go Big, Go Bold! Abstract Painting Workshop with Filomena de Andrade Booth

Coastal View
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

Look ma, no brushes!

Announcing my very first abstract painting workshop! 
After many requests to teach my innovative techniques, I have decided to share my "secrets" with other abstract painters.

Learn to loosen up and create large, bold acrylic paintings while having fun with other like-minded artists.  

Join us today for this 3 day workshop in March!
Click here for more information.

Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

#artworkshop
#abstractworkshop
#abstractpaintingworkshop


No comments:

Post a Comment