Sunday, December 28, 2014

Violet Sky Sunflower and Going to the Birds - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1639813

Violet Sky Sunflower Solo
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





Violet Sky Sunflower Solo was one of a few new paintings progressing in Flower Mound Studio, including a rendition of one of my favorite birds, the Roseate Spoonbill. I love these birds because they are...pink! I'm still working on this little feathered fellow, right now he looks a bit like he's just survived a hurricane, so his plumes need combing and his legs need a shave, too, while we're at it! Today the hubby came home from work with a bug, so I've been nursing hubby, obeying the pugs, and painting. At least I'm getting my exercise, not to mention reacquainting myself with that room I rarely enter, the kitchen. There's a big white square thing with fire coming out of it, I'm pretty sure that's the stove. Thank goodness they invented the microwave, though. I shudder to think what would happen if I turned on that thing that produces actual flames.




Roseate Spoonbill, in need of a bit of grooming....

No comments:

Post a Comment