Thursday, December 11, 2014

Peonies on Teal - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1630118

Peonies on Teal
by Nancy Medina
24X24
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas




The pug-mobile is packed with goodies for my French Painting Workshop in Dallas this week, and tomorrow I'll be setting up for the three day event. I picked up a fresh batch of pink and white peonies today, so I'm thinking positive thoughts that they'll be completely open and fluffy for us to paint. I'm waiting until the last minute to pick up the French pastries so they'll be fresh. Okay, honestly, if I pick them up early, I'll just eat them all, and that would be really sad so I have to wait until the last minute to pick them up so there will be some left for the students. Stay tuned to the art bloggy for pictures of all the fun and some super cool prizes - oo la la! Will there be a ridiculously good looking Frenchman serving lunch one day? We shall see mon cheri! (hey, that rhymed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment