Thursday, October 16, 2014

Night Shine Stargazer Lily - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1586860

  Night Shine Stargazer
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



I couldn't bear to leave the studio this week without painting these fresh stargazers at least one more time. If there is any color that sings to me lately, it has been fuschia-pink! People ask me if I have a favorite flower, and really for me, it's about a favorite color, and my color moods swing through different spectrums at different times. I'm sure this is all tied to biorhythms, hormones, whether Venus is aligned with Mars, or if I've run out of Dove chocolate, for sure. This weekend we'll be painting yellow tulips, red roses and white hydrangeas in my Spring, Texas workshop. Don't be surprised if I come home with a new vase or three, all those cute little boutiques and gift shops within walking distance of the Gallery will be calling my name!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1586860


The studio model takes a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment