Thursday, September 18, 2014

French Cafe and Sketching the Streets of France - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1563857

 French Cafe by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





French Cafe is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, and it's good to be back in the studio. I brought home a head cold from France, and in addition to the time change, it's taken a few days to get back on my feet *playing tiny violin*. It has been a rough re-entry into regular life, with no church bells to wake us each morning, no warm croissant aroma to waft up the stairs and help make the wakeup calls irresistible. I took tons of notes during my trip, to help ease the transition for my students next August, and most especially will be sharing my top 10 rookie mistakes for traveling in Europe, so you'll want to stay tuned to my art blog for that, if only for a few chuckles at my expense.... Read more...




http://nancymedina.com

I drew a little crowd when I was sketching
in Rocamadour last week....

No comments:

Post a Comment