Monday, September 29, 2014

Berries and Creme Lily Trio and a Kansas City Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina


http://nancymedina.com

 Berries and Creme Lily Trio
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel

Sold





Berries and Creme Lily Trio was my sixth class demo in Rockwall, Texas, and I am always so sad to say farewell to a class of enthusiastic, talented painters, most especially when they bring me pastries! Thanks so much Rosemary, my enabler, donut supplier, and new BFF for bringing two dozen delicieux donuts this morning. What in the world could be more fun than painting fresh flowers in the colors we love, while having just a few glazed treats while we're at it?

My next stop is Kansas City, and Connie Turner's fabulous art studio in Lees Summit. I have one seat that just opened for this workshop, and would love to see you there! With or without donuts! Read more....




The studio model flowers take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment