Wednesday, August 6, 2014

No 102 Five Red Flowers, Flower Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



no 102 Five Red Flowers
  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size:30 x 30  Oil on Canvas.Sold


I have a deep love for roses. Pretty sure they are wrapped up in my soul along with my horses that I paint. Terry plants roses for me all the time and vases are filled throughout my house with new clippings for each new day. I have roses of every color and every scent. The bushes are chosen by the scent the roses bare. Hoping this day you will enjoy this abstract rose painting.

May your unfailing love be my comfort,
    according to your promise to your servant. Psalm 119:76


#flowerpaintings  #lauriepaceart  #rosepaintings

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment