Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Horse 54 Summer Twilight, Contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Horse 54 Summer Twilight by Laurie Pae

Horse 54  Summer Twilight
  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size: 9 x 12  Mixed Media on Canvas Board


Always fun to do mixed media pieces. This has in the background pages from a western novel. Over that are rubbed layers of glazing and then acrylic on the top surface. I only do a few of these with a touch of realism to offer something other than abstract.  Maybe these horses will be more collectible because they are rare for me...who knows.  If it calls to your heart, visit the site on the link above to see if it is still available. Contemporary Horse Paintings.


But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment