Wednesday, July 2, 2014

First Race of Spring, Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


First Race of Spring   +Laurie Pace 
  © G.O.D.Laurie Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

First Race of Spring

 Size:  8 x 10  Oil on Canvas.

Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Choices.  Are they good or bad?  Change. Is it good or bad?

Change is inevitable. Choice is inevitable.  Weighing pros and cons to make choices is one avenue to making a decision and the second way is to make a decision with your heart.  I find myself bouncing between the choice of lists and using my heart.  I have to say most of the time my heart leads with the Spirit of God guiding me.  I believe my core values are instilled in me through all my life experiences and those affect my heart decisions as well.

This horse painting is small but packed through with heart choices on both color and approach to the canvas. My addiction is color but in painting for me that is a positive.


Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.  Ephesians 5: 1-2


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment