Friday, June 6, 2014

Summertime Dreams Hydrangeas and a New France Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1483367

Summertime Dreams Pink Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





I've had a difficult time tearing myself away from my garden these past few days, but with all this color, can you blame me? My pink and blue hydrangeas are in full bloom, and thanks to the cool weather here in Texas, they may decide to stay at least a few more weeks. While I'm unpacking from my Tennessee workshop (and packing for Houston, Texas, next week!), I had time to open registration yesterday for a new workshop in Southern France. My first France workshop filled up in 2 days, so here's your second chance to enjoy a rose-laced, blue shuttered, sunshine kissed painting dream getaway you really, really deserve!


Plan to paint, relax, and enjoy the countryside in this workshop at your own pace and your own speed. This will be a SMALL workshop with plenty of individual attention for all levels of experience, and seats are filling fast. 
 



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1483367

Posing with the studio models!


No comments:

Post a Comment