Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pink Renewal Hydrangeas and How to Find Your Inspiration - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1482491

 Pink Renewal Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




I often get asked where it is that I find my inspiration, and do I ever run out of ideas of things to paint. Usually I get a good chuckle out of this, because there are so many things I want to paint, it will take about 150 years for me to get to a fraction of them. I walked out on my deck this morning, after being in Tennessee for a few days, and was greeted by full, joyful blooms of color. I am often asked, how do I find my inspiration - There is one thing I almost always do to make sure the muses are singing.... Read more...



No comments:

Post a Comment