Sunday, June 22, 2014

Glad Day Peonies and a Dallas Arboretum Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1495367

 Glad Day Peonies
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas

Class Demonstration ~ Dallas Arboretum


Glad Day Peonies was my class demonstration this morning during my Dallas Arboretum workshop - what a beautiful place to make flowers bloom! Stargazer lilies, glads and peonies were painted today (when you can't decide what to paint, why not paint it all?). I do think the chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles on top added a little something extra to the whole event, but that could just be the choco-holic in me talking. In addition to the outstanding helpers and volunteers at the Arboretum who make every workshop and event there enjoyable, it's such a treat to paint in the most beautiful gardens in North Texas. Next stop, my home state of Missouri and I get to stay in the haunted house again!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1495367


The studio models take a bow and a dip!


No comments:

Post a Comment