Monday, May 5, 2014

White Daisies and a Southern Plantation Tour - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1456791

 Life's Peachy White Daisies
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Life's Peachy White Daisies was just about dry by the time I arrived home from my New Orleans visit - I had the great good fortune to be the guest of Sylvia Arb, a lovely artist and teacher, a history buff, and an amazing hostess to boot. She took me to one of the grandest plantations in Louisiana, The Sugar Palace, also known as Houmas House. Seems only appropriate I should visit that one first, don't you think, especially since we capped it off in their restaurant with chocolate creme brulee...!

I've shared some photos especially for you - put on your hoop skirt, bring your lacy fan and join me on the art blog today to see the tour!




http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1456791

Flowers in the studio with cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment