Sunday, May 11, 2014

Midnight Blue Hydrangeas and a French Dream Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1464020

Midnight Blue Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

Midnight Blue Hydrangeas is a new small work completed a few moments after midnight. Today was spent packing for my Nashville, Tennessee workshop. I've got to be a little strategic, since I need to leave enough supplies here for my Irving, Texas workshop, coming up in 1 week. It never fails I always discover one color I am almost out of right before ship day! It's like Murphy's law or something...I can blame it on the flurry of activity since I launched my France workshop on Thursday. The class is almost completely full, with only 2 seats left. It's the good kind of busy to be!

Read more about my France workshop here!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/page/4705/august-19-29-2015-le-vieux-couvent-southern-france-new

No comments:

Post a Comment