Monday, May 12, 2014

Horse Painting 38 Eclipse by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse Painting 39 Eclipse
8 x 10 inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Sometimes I wonder where things come from when I paint. Each time I pick up a brush or a knife it is with a prayer for the spirit to work through me in the painting. I certainly did not set out to paint and eclipse.

I struggled wanting to scrape this canvas but there is something strong here between the horse and the sky and the eclipse. So this horse painting stands. It will either find a home through your heart, or be gifted later this year, but the tie to it, the spirit coming from it lives.

Terry has been REALLY busy in the backyard.  I need to take pictures. While Dallas had a tornado and about 12 inches of rain last week, we had a measly quarter inch...but despite that the beans are peaking out of the ground in the garden and the carrots are sprouting. 

Mother's Day brought lavender and day lilies to my backyard garden. My heart is filled with joy when I sit outside and see the progress he makes daily and I praise him for giving me such a beautiful place to mediate and pray. 

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment