Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Colro Connection Hydrangeas - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1460048

Color Connection Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Color Connection is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, it's so good to be home after back to back trips. I'll be sending out a big announcement via the newsletter Thursday, so be sure to sign up if you haven't already. I also have a new FREE video I made for you while flying home from New Orleans this week. I've discovered sitting on a plane is about the only time I can dedicate uninterrupted time to editing videos. Since we are all waiting with bated breath for my DVD lessons to launch (I'm being patient, I swear I am, my videographer is wonderful and she has a new baby, after all, the best reason on earth not to rush your videographer....), it seemed only proper that we have a little appetizer video to hold us over. I'll share that with you Thursday morning, bright and early, also via the newsletter. Sign up here so you won't miss out, there is a cameo appearance by one of  my helpers, after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment