Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hothouse Hydrangeas and Meet the Artist - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1447883


 Hothouse Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Class Demonstration

 I'm honored to announce I've been invited to provide a painting demonstration for the Irving Arts Association this week. This is one of the most active art groups in Texas, filled to the gills with outstanding award winning painters and teachers. I confess I'm just a little nervous, but I'm sure as soon as I get that brush loaded up with paint and I'm in front of that blank canvas, all will be well. I used to be absolutely terrified of speaking in public, to the point of needing medication to get through it. Ever since I began teaching painting, though, it is like breathing. I actually enjoy it. How strange, don't you think, that such a thing can reverse itself? Have you ever had that happen?


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1447883

Hothouse Hydrangeas on the easel

No comments:

Post a Comment