Friday, December 6, 2013

Red Hollyhocks and New Art Videos by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1334993

Red Hollyhock Haven
by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel

My new introduction video is out (the part where I say howdy), and my first two instructional videos are scheduled for production. Thank you so much to those who have been waiting  patiently for some time. You may recall my first attempts at amateur filming in the studio, the interesting interjection of unfortunate pug noises and the story of Hubby as Director. (Okay married ladies, we all know that was a hazardous role reversal). To make a long story short, if you want a job done right, finished ahead of schedule, and completed on an exacting and professional level, hire a woman!  
 
Just as a bit of a teaser, here's a taste of things to come. Enjoy and stay tuned here to my art newsletter for the first instructional video to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment