Monday, December 2, 2013

Little Dream White Tulip by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


http://nancymedina.com

Little Dream White Tulip
by Nancy Medina
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


The studio easel has earned its weight in cookies today, assisting with a large tulip painting, a commissioned hydrangea still life, and a pink poppy triptych this evening. It's been a regular flower factory around here! I'm washing the brushes early and starting on a batch of my favorite Christmas cookies. I make these every year for my neighbors and for my husband's coworkers. It's important to sample at least three to four cookies from each batch prepared prior to gifting, for quality assurance purposes. I hold these cookies solely responsible for the 5 to 10 pounds I gain every single holiday. Visit my art bloggy for the recipe for these super simple, super yummy cookies. Thanks Betty! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment