Monday, November 11, 2013

SOLD ~ Pinkalicious Peonies by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


 Pinkalicious Peonies 
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Pinkalicious Peonies is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, and a celebration of the big ole peonies I found at the market for my Dallas Arboretum class this weekend. Peonies are a rare find in Texas flower markets, so I'm going to "paint 'em while I got 'em!" The large poppy painting behind my fresh flowers tonight inspired a few more bright colors, and seemed to work well with my new vase, which made its debut on Saturday.

My December workshop is my last workshop for the year. I still has some seats open, so don't delay, put a little joy in your brush and let's ring in the holidays with bright florals! Oil, acrylic and water based oil painters are all welcome!

Painting Brilliant Florals

December 12, 13 and 14, 2013
9 am to 4 pm
1975 Puritan Drive
Irving, Texas 75061



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1314243

The studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment