Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Art Supplies-Water Soluble Oil

Well after going to the galleries in WY and being at the gallery in Dallas I really got the bug more to try the oils. These are not great but a start. I want soft and and lots of brush strokes. They are done on 6x6 gessobord that I ordered from Cheap Joes. I already know I don't like the Artisans from WN as much as the Holbein. The Holbein is more expensive but are so creamy.  The WN paint is stiffer and just not as nice to work with. 
My main problem is cleaning the brush. Even though they are water based, I can't seem to get it clean without washing and washing.  Any suggestions? 
They are both available, if interested email me. 
Suzy_pal2000@yahoo.com

Christmas Ornament 1

Christmas Ornament 2

No comments:

Post a Comment