Monday, September 2, 2013

Earth and Sky Daisies by Flora Artist Nancy Medina


Earth and Sky Daisies by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel




I am honored to have been invited to serve as a demonstration artist for the September 19, 2013, meeting of a very talented group of artists, the Highland Arts Guild of Marble Falls, Texas. I hope you will join us for a fun morning of painting and talking about art and become a Highland Arts Guild member while you're at it! Read more...

I've shared more photos on my art blog from my recent girl's painting week in the mountains near Oakley, Utah. My friend Elizabeth Robbins (world famous rose painter) was our gracious hostess, and made sure we had plenty of hiking opportunities to help burn off the donuts, chip and dip, homemade spaghetti, and snacks that make a retreat complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment