Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 8 - 30 in 30 Days Challenge - The Irish Blessing - Nathalie Kelley

Well, I missed day 7. I was helping a friend with her daughter's wedding.
It was a beautiful outdoor wedding and the weather was perfect.
The were peacocks and flowers and big trees (shade).
I officiated the service and it was blessing to unite the couple.


So with my mind still on weddings, I thought I would share 
this is a painting. It was a commission I did last year.
My friend Laurie gave it to her friends as a wedding gift.
She gave me permission to make this available as prints.
It is called "The Irish Blessing"


"Bread-that this house may never know hunger,

Salt-that life may always have flavor,

Wine-that joy and prosperity may reign forever."

Prints are available in 5"x7" and 8"x10"

in My Etsy store
To see more of my art visit
My Website
My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment