Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Walk in the Garden, Figurative Children Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

A Walk in the Garden 
36 x 48 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

This was a commission done in 2011 and one of my favorites to paint. There was a woman that wanted a small original painting I had done similar to this. She died shortly thereafter and her husband commissioned this for their home.  She told him it reminded her of her life as a child with her sisters.  I am always touched by the stories and the love and spirit that works into each of my paintings.  

 Even to your old age and gray hairs
    I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
    I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4


POST NOTE:  On the 23rd of September will be my first posted lesson for art for adults. I am hoping to do it at least once a week.


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment