Monday, August 5, 2013

Something Borrowed Sunflowers and Daisies by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Something Borrowed Sunflowers and Daisies
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel



Something Borrowed Sunflowers and Daisies was one of my class demonstrations during my St. Louis workshop, and is named in honor of the cool vase that my hostess Sharon let me use for the setup that day. Traveling to workshops is always so fun, but finding the right vase upon arrival can sometimes be a challenge, since the one thing I don't ship ahead are my glass vases. I'm at the mercy of my students, who always seem to bring me the most amazing vases, and next is the whole I become obsessed with a particular vase thing, then I'm on Ebay when I return home searching for that yummy vase I became obsessed with. If it's not one obsession, it's another, right? At least it keeps me out of the mall...

No comments:

Post a Comment