Monday, April 21, 2014

Sunflowers and Japanese Iris and Dallas Arboretum Artscape - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1446984

Sunflowers and Japanese Iris
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel

Class Demonstration

Sunflowers and Japanese Iris was one of six demonstrations from my Texas Hill Country workshop last week. We painted iris, hydrangeas, sunflowers, and pink lilies, while bluebonnets bloomed outside our window. I love the slow pace of Fredericksburg, Texas, even though I'm teaching all day I still have time to stop and take a deep breath and enjoy the quiet pace of a small town when I'm there. At night you can see the stars, during the day you can always find parking, the bluebonnets are in bloom, and every morning we had the best fresh fruit and cheese kolaches - what more could one wish for in a destination workshop? I've shared pictures from my trip with you on my art blog today!

No sooner had I returned home to the hubby and the puggies here in Flower Mound and unpacked than it was time to finish preparations for Dallas Arboretum Artscape, my biggest art show of the year. You are invited! I hope to see you there in the pecan grove - I'll have dozens and dozens of new paintings on display - here's the scoop:

You Are Invited!

Look for me in Booth 43

Dallas Arboretum Artscape



April 26-27, 2014
9 am to 5 pm daily
with a member preview 6-8 pm April 25
 
8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218

Click here for more information







Parting gifts that made my heart go pitty pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment